Lean is a systematic approach to identifying and eliminating the eight wastes - The eight wastes are: waiting, defects, extra processing, inventory, excessive motion, transportation, over production, and underutilized employees.
Key Features of Lean Fundamentals
- Expert Lean Six Sigma trainer with real-world experience
- Instructor-led Lean Fundamentals training with multiple training delivery modes.
- Case Studies which are industry driven
- Guaranteed to Run Lean Fundamentals batches spread across time zones.
- Course completion certificate provided.