Kaizen Training Program
Kaizen is a philosophy that was introduced in Japan which was all about improvement of systems, people, and programs in continuous manner. Kaizen word means “change for the good” where the workforce across industry sectors can create a culture of ongoing refinement and optimization. This Kaizen training is ideal for individuals and enterprise teams that look to constantly improve their business operations by aligning everyone with Kaizen Principles.
By attending this 1-day Kaizen training program, learners will gain a proper understanding of improving productivity through continual improvement activities across all levels of the organization across industry sectors. With Lean methodology helping organizations to remove waste, Kaizen helps in achieving continuous and incremental improvements which become standard over a period of time.
Target Audience for Kaizen
- Lean Six Sigma Project Team Memebers.
- Lean Facilitators.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultants.
- Process Improvement Managers.
- Change Managers / Change Agents
- Quality Supervisors
- Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Aprofessionals whoa re looking to gain a proper understanding of Kaizen concepts and its implementatio in and organization.
There are no prerequisites/eligibility criteria to take up this Kaizen training.
There is no exam format for this Kaizen training.